Monday, April 14, 2008

First Post

Another manic (ha) Sunday night at work. I have just been glancing through stormtrack today and thought it would be a good idea to start one of these up in time for chase season. I guess its just a whole lot easier than building a site with the limited time that I have or would like to devote to it. I just picked up a new Canon Rebel XTi having having the digial rebel for about 4 and 1/2 years now. I had to get the battery grip just to make it feel sturdier and larger in my hands though. I'm looking forward to getting out and trying to get some new shots with it here within the next couple of days.

Anyone who wants to check out my existing stuff can click here.

Let me know what you think.

Weather doesn't look anywhere near interesting until the 20th-22nd time frame. The models want to try to bring a system out over the central plains with a wide open gulf and plenty of moisture. This could signal the spring season and finally bring a shift north for thunderstorms and precip other than stratiform rain and snow. After this long winter I am pretty excited for it but with it still being a week out we will just wait and see.

Chris

No comments: